Friday, March 7, 2014

World Youth - Aspire Facebook Page



Dear all, 

I am very happy to see so many wonderful people looking for opportunities around the world. To make it easier for you to keep informed, I created a Facebook page of this blog, so you can click Like and then you will be only one application away from the summer of your life! I promise! 


I know some of you might have questions about applications, funding, travel, costs etc. 

As a former participant in some of these projects, I might be able to help you with some advice. If you have a question or concern, I encourage you to write it on the blog, under the post and I will reply to you. 

Also, if you are an organizer for a summer project or student conference and you would like to promote it on my blog, please write to me at wyaspire@gmail.com. I will be more than happy to write about it. 

Looking forward to hearing inspiring stories about the wonderful experiences will have had this summer! 

Good luck! 

Yours, 
Alina


No comments:

Post a Comment