Thursday, March 6, 2014

SLOVENIA - Student Conference in Maribor


SCIM - STUDENT CONFERENCE IN MARIBOR


30th June – 9th July 2014 in Maribor, Slovenia

Would you like to spend 10 unforgettable days with awesome people from all over the world?
Student organization of University of Maribor proudly invites students from all over the world to participate in Student Conference in Maribor (SCiM).





















SCiM is the biggest project of the Department of International Affairs, at the Student Organization of University of Maribor. Each year, more than 50 students from different countries gather at this event.
In 10 days, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself in different workshops, go on a trip around sLOVEnia, meet new people, be active, sociable and simply do something beneficial for yourself this summer.

The participants have to cover their travel expenses to the city of Maribor and need to pay 50 Euro participation fee.

Applications are now open until 31st of March! 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sir or Madam

    I am Bangladesh Monk I am living in Sri Lanka about the 13 years ago.I have visited you conference website .I am interesting your conference for attending the this programme.Sir Can I attending your conference,can you send me invitation letter and accommodation latter,if you provide me all visa documents .It is most benefit me for the apply in the Embassy in Sir Lanka.Sir I am waiting you reply.This my email address. ven.dhp@gmail.com

    Yours Faithfully

    Rev Dharmapriya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dhamma Priya,

    I suggest you write directly to the organizers because I am afraid I cannot help you too much. As admin of this blog I am only posting student projects here but I have no connection with the organizers of these projects most of the time (except for BlackSmith summer school, European Forum Alpbach, Aspire Academy and ISFIT).

    Please follow this link for further info about the project. http://www.scim.si/ and if you need further help, please let me know.

    Good luck!

    Kind regards,
    Alina Mihaela Stan

    ReplyDelete