Thursday, May 8, 2014

NORWAY - International Student Festival in Trondheim 2015

February 2015, Trondheim, Norway

Application deadline 30 September 2014


Starting 7th of February 2013, there has been no single day in my life without me thinking about ISFiT, about the people I met there who reached my heart instantly, about my host, about the Northern Lights, about the speakers, about the Walk of Peace and so soo many more unforgettable memories. I miss my colleagues deeply but I am sure that one day we will meet again somewhere.


ISFIT is not just the largest student festival in the world. ISFIT is part of me now, in my heart and I warmly recommend it to you all.
The theme of 2013 was Global Trade and in 2015 the topic will focus on Corruption.

Digfg0532

The workshops for 2015 are:
1. Call for Bids
2. Capital Flow
3. Case Workshops
4. Change
5. Cultural Differences
6. Development 
7. Education
8. Entrepreneurship
9. Equality
10. Governance 
11. Health 
12. Nature
13. Public Art
14. Revue
15. Shades of Grey 
16. The Picture

29ee75c9f__gia_di_bo_vi_hoa_binh_tai_thanh_pho_trondheim.jpg

If you want to be ambassador for ISFiT or participant next February check this link for more details and if you have any questions about this festival, just write them below.  


96d3fdf74_thao_cung_ban_be_quoc_te_tai_isfit_2013.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment