Thursday, April 3, 2014

Life at Cambridge

Hello everyone, 

I hope your applications for Aspire Academy and other wonderful projects are going great and that you have already started planning your wonderful summer. 

I thought some of you might be interested in more than a short holiday project though. If you are thinking about applying for a bachelor or master at one of the world's top universities, then I suggest you take a look at Jake's vlogs. He is a Computer Scientist at Cambridge and he shares his experience there on Youtube, Twitter & other channels. 



I found him accidentally on Youtube then subscribed to his channel instantly. 

Hope you like him too and find his videos useful and inspiring. 


Have a great weekend, 
A


PS: If you like my blog and you find the projects I promote useful, then LIKE World Youth - Aspire on Facebook and follow it on Twitter @wyaspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment